Commercial Savings Accounts
STATEMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Initial Deposit of only $100.00 to open your account
- Statement Savings is a discretionary variable rate account, which means that the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our Bank’s discretion.
- Interest is calculated using the Daily Balance Method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account quarterly
- No Monthly Maintenance fee is charged as long as your account has a balance of $50.00 on the last day of each month. If below, a $1.00 fee will be charged on the last day of the month.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $100.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- During any statement period, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic or telephone order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by our institution.
- A debit fee of $1.00 is imposed for each debit transaction in excess of six per statement cycle.
For additional information, please contact a Customer Service Representative, 918-481-3000, during regular Bank Lobby hours.